Tuesday, June 27, 2006

maxi mum's fudge cookie

Fait au Canada! It got stuck on the side of the vending machine, but one swift, well-placed kick dislodged it. It is a huge chocolatey cookie, fudgy with chocolate chips. It cost me $1.25. The quarter I used had something gross stuck on it, so I made sure to use that quarter instead of the nice shiny one I also have. The chocolate chips were a little too melty. WTF, it's not that hot in here. Anyway it's a good cookie, and now I'm all jazzed from the sugar. I brought a nectarine from home today, but I probably won't eat it because I'm too full from the cookie.

I wish our vending machines had better snacks. The maxi mum cookies are good, but they don't always have those. There are too many varieties of potato chips. I don't really like potato chips. You know? Fuck 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home